[RTTY] NAQP RTTY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 25 17:04:43 EST 2007

I could only spend slightly less than 2 hours in this one. It was fun while
it lasted. Has do QRT when 40 M was going great. Propagation was not too
good from Missouri and made for a challenging time. I will try to be in the
next RTTY contest. Having worked a lot of contests and knowing the names and
calls of many ops is an advantage. I copied one call K4MH and he came back
to me " MIKE  VA " and I knew then the call was K4GMH. Sure enough he signed
TU QRZ K4GMH CQ. Good to work Mike again.

Dick  KS0M

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
     7      25      25   17
    14      30      30   14
    21       3      3    1
 Total      58      58   32
Score: 1,856

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M