[RTTY] RigExpert S/D with MMTTY

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 26 19:36:56 EST 2007

I'd be happy to help you Luciano if I can, but may need some help from others.

I found a manual at http://www.mixw.net/RigExpert/re_manual.pdf and from what I can tell, it's possible the S/D will not do FSK with
MMTTY.  But I'm not 100% sure about this.

According to the manual, the S/D will work with MMTTY by using the REAUDIO driver under Win2000 and WinXP but supports only the
following functions:

AF IN/OUT
CAT
PTT

It does not mention FSK.

Perhaps someone else on the reflector can help?

73, Don AA5AU