[RTTY] Blast from the past

Ford, Steve, WB8IMY sford at arrl.org
Tue Feb 27 09:20:44 EST 2007

"Hiram" was actually a shy, soft-spoken new General licensee with the
call sign KB1NFI. Hugh Brower, who works in our Web development
department at ARRL HQ, had been licensed for about 30 minutes when we
dragged him into Studio 1 at W1AW to try NAQP RTTY. Hugh decided to
remain at the helm for the next 5 hours. See the short video here . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcHnoofuleU

73 . . . Steve, WB8IMY