[RTTY] Palstar AT-AUTO 1.5KW Automatic Antenna Tuner

Doug Hall k4dsp.doug at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:52:41 EST 2007

Well then there is an inconsistency in their "AT-AUTO Theory of
Operation" manual where it states:

"This is the ONLY fully-automatic antenna tuner purposefully
designed and built to conservatively handle a continuous 1500 W
CW carrier."

Continuous CW carrier or RTTY signal - what's the difference?

Doug, K4DSP