[RTTY] LOST MY WPX LOG...

I2UIY i2uiy at cqww.com
Wed Feb 28 04:23:49 EST 2007

I'm sorry Jack,
but I must say that there are two wrong points in your message.

1. You don't have to apologize to who worked you during the contest,
there is no
reason. If the QSOs made with someone who doesn't submit his log would not be
valid.... over 50% of the QSOs done in a contest would be removed.
Why should we remove the QSOs done with you if you don't send us your log?
We remove the callsigns that we judge to be "bad" and those that we judge to be
"unverifiable". All other callsigns (INCLUDING uniques) are left in the log.

2. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME to submit your log: there is NO prize for
who sends his
log within a day or a week. Please READ your log (twice is better
than once) and
fix the obvious typos (I2UIY001 *IS* a typo, why should you leave it
as it is?).

How about a copy of the log on a diskette 5 minutes after the end of
the contest?
It helps and it doesn't force you to submit your log too fast.

73 de Paolo, I2UIY
WPX RTTY Log Checker