[RTTY] YWØ, AVES ISLAND

Bill Hellman na2m at verizon.net
Mon Jan 22 19:02:39 EST 2007

Dear friends

YWØDX Aves Island is an DXpedition sponsored by the 4M5DX group, which
I’m member, and in this occasion we want to privilege the digimodes
(RTTY and PSK 31), for that reason we invite you to contact the
Dxpedition and we also appreciate your collaboration in forwarding this
information to your own local organizations. In the same way, we like to
inform that for the first time in history we will participate in the CQ
Worldwide RTTY WPX Contest, February 10 – 11, 2007.
We invite you to visit our URL: www.yw0dx.4m5dx.org for gather all the
information regarding this activity and also to publish which bands you
required to work, the log will be available on-line.

Thanks for your collaboration and we look forward to contact you.

Best regards.

Pasquale Casale,
YV5KAJ - 4M5RY - YW5RY
Mail: yv5kaj at yahoo.com