[RTTY] North Dakota RTTY Station on LOTW

Jim Wennblom k0hw at starband.net
Tue Jan 23 20:51:23 EST 2007

Hi,

Sorry I am late on this but - Nels W0TUP - was in the RTTY RU from
North Dakota and we worked him while I was at W0SD.  I wrote
to him about doing a sked to get ND on RTTY as it is the only
one I need for RTTY WAS and also I have 49 States on 3 Bands
RTTY with ND the only one missing.  Nels said he would work a
sked with me.  I sure would like to get him active in the NAQP
and the NA Sprints on RTTY as the records show that there has
not been much RTTY activity in North Dakota in the past.

Jim

K0HW