[RTTY] Gripe of the Day

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 17:58:37 EST 2007

Only if you are submitting a log and intend to compete for an award.  If you're
not competing for an award, you can do anything you want (within the rules of
your amateur radio license, of course).

73 - Jim AD1C

  Along these same lines I only get into selected contests - mode not specific... Sometimes I am happily chasing DX and some whipdingle starts in that I have to qsy...
  Why, I reply...
  DX window, is the reply...
  I'm not in your contest...
  But you gotta qsy it's a DX window...
  Only if you are in the contest... were you transmitting on this frequency?
  No, of course not, it's the DX window...
  Well, if you are not transmitting here and I am, then it is my frequency isn't it...
  Nooooooo, it's the DX window...

  <sigh> The three year old mentality so tiring to deal with...  No wonder the mothers of young children go insane...

  denny / k8do