[RTTY] More on tthe "gripe"

Michael Keane K1MK k1mk at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jan 30 18:09:07 EST 2007

No one has suggested that spotting stations on your CQ frequency is a
particularly bright idea.

What has been pointed out is that there is a quite reasonable
rationale for stations to spot all their S&P QSOs (not recently
spotted) and for logging programs to automate that operation.

73,
Mike K1MK

At 05:47 PM 1/30/07, radioman01 wrote:

>So i guess its ok for me to jump in on Ed's CQ freq and work a multi.?
>
>because the intent for the cluster network was for operators to spot a
>station that others might need...
>spotting a station on your own CQ freq is just going cause you grief.
>
>if its not ok for me to jump in on your CQ freq for a multi, what is the
>intent for your club members?
>

>Tony
>NN1D

Michael Keane K1MK