[RTTY] OT Macro for the upcoming DL-DX contest

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Tue Jul 3 22:11:56 EDT 2007

The wifie and I are a little fanatical about "The Pirates of the Caribbean"
trilogy. If I told you how many times we've see these movies, you would not
believe me.  Our interest peaked around the time the ARRL was pushing, and
the FCC was considering, eliminating the Morse code requirement, thus my
signature has 2 meanings.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the code!"
w2nra.com