[RTTY] Translation of EA2RY's FB Web Page

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:46:57 EDT 2007

Congrats, Roberto - very nice WAS new design! Too bad, I received my WAS
RTTY via LoTW nr 455 on April 27th, 2006.
And thanks to Dick, when I checked Roberto's WEB Page I also thought how
could I translate that in English or in Russian? Now I know, thank you,
guys. I will try both, looks very informative.
73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

2007/7/10, Dick Kriss <aa5vu at sbcglobal.net>:

> Roberto EA2RY,
>
> Congrats on the new RTTY WAS #520.
>
> For those that wish to read EA2RY's Web Page in English (or other
> language)
> open this web page first
>
> http://world.altavista.com/
>
> then paste in Roberto's http://www.ea2ry.com web page and select your
> desired translation.
>
> 73 Dick AA5VU
>

> > Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:50:42 +0200
> > From: Roberto <ea2ry at ea2ry.com>
> > Subject: [RTTY] WAS RTTY
> > To: RTTY Reflector Reflector <rtty at contesting.com>
> >
> > Weeks ago and by means of the LOTW I could obtain DXCC Awards. Today
> > I have received the WAS (#52,428) and the WAS in RTTY (#520) with
> > date of 06-Jul-2007.
> > Thanks to the ARRL, the LOTW and all those that with their contacts
> > gave the opportunity me to work all the American states in RTTY.
> >
> > You can see the new desing Award in my Web page.
> >
> > http://www.ea2ry.com
> >
> > Today it is a happy day  :-)

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D