[RTTY] Translation of EA2RY's FB Web Page

ns5b at comcast.net ns5b at comcast.net
Tue Jul 10 23:25:29 EDT 2007

It will cost you some more $$, but since they keep your certificate number on file, give them your call sign and tell them you lost it, and they will send you another one with the new design. I got my WAS (phone) back in 1989 with the old design, but along with most of my QSL cards, this was lost too, but they replaced it, and I didn't have to provide any QSL proof either.  Now, I will work toward getting one for CW, and RTTY as well. Need 48 more for CW, and 49 more for RTTY.  LOL.

From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d at gmail.com>