[RTTY] Doublets

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Wed Jul 11 10:17:20 EDT 2007

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:24:07 +0200, "Schmidt-Eutingen"
<joheschmidt at gmx.de> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>since a couple of days every mail posted by one of you showes up twice on the screen.
>
>Just wonder wether its only me, or someone else is receiving doublets too?
>
>No problem, to erase the "surplus", just corious!
>
>Vy 73 Heinz Dk7UM

In my own inbox right now I am showing six messages waiting to be
read, but there are no duplicates. I have heard of this being caused
by a problem at one's ISP. If it persists, please try contacting them.

Bill W6WRT
RTTY Reflector Administrator