[RTTY] ZM2A DL-DX RTTY Contest

Bob Stewart rstewart at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jul 12 21:28:54 EDT 2007

                   DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: ZM2A
Operator(s): ZL2AMI
Station: ZM2A

Class: A  HP
QTH: RE78ir

   80:            0             0          0
   40:          72      1080        28
   20:        192      2960        55
   15:          20        285        10
   10:            0             0          0
Total:       284      4325        93

Total Score = 402,225

Comments:

The first 12 hours produced only 80 contacts all
bands were closed from ZL. My first sunrise 40m
opening to EU was blocked by the OTHR from China.
The Radar was still there for the late evening 40m
opening to NA but I was able to work a good
number of stations through the interference. The highlight was working
Market Reef - thanks. Overall a very slow contest. I enjoyed the contest -
thanks to the DRCG and those I worked.

73

Bob