[RTTY] Stations Needed for Elecraft Team in NAQP RTTY

J. Edward (Ed) Muns w0yk at msn.com
Fri Jul 20 00:23:42 EDT 2007

The K3 field testers are only able to get two, maybe three, K3 stations on a
team for NAQP RTTY Saturday.  (The others are writing firmware, writing
manuals, attending weddings, returning from Alaska, etc.)  Teams are five
stations, so we'd like to find an additional 2-3 stations using K2s to join
us and have an all-Elecraft team.  So far, we have:

Greg, AB7R  K3
Ed, W0YK    K3
Rick, N6XI  K3 (maybe)
??		K2
??		K2

Please let me know ASAP if you would like to join the 'Team K2-K3' team for
NAQP RTTY.

73,
Ed - W0YK