[RTTY] RTTY DXCC via LoTW

Dick Kriss aa5vu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 23 15:35:10 EDT 2007

On 7/23/07 1:28 PM, "Bill Parry" <BPARRY at RGV.RR.COM> wrote:

> So the short of it is, I don't think you can find out your RTTY totals from
> LOTW separate from the other credits you have from the LOTW page.

Bill W5VX,

I think you are correct.  The LoTW system provides all kinds of good
information regarding my DXCC credits; however, it does not display DXCC
totals that could have been confirmed by LoTW.

Some things in life are just too hard and don't need to be done.  I just
gave up on trying to see how many DXCC confirmations I could have had via
LoTW.

Maybe someday I will get a new one added by LoTW without a QSL card. Until
then I will continue to send new QSL cards to the ARRL DXCC Desk for
confirmation.  My DXCC totals displayed on LoTW are all with QSL cards.

73 Dick AA5VU

Ps: I did download the 1.1 MB lotwreport.adi from LoTW and it contained 5407
RTTY QSO's. That is TMI (too much information) and will be trashed.