[RTTY] NAQP from ND

John Holmes w9ily at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 22 21:03:58 EDT 2007

           NAQPRTTY Score Summary Sheet

        CallSign Used : W9ILY/0
     Operator(s) : W9ILY

            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : RTTY
Default Exchange : JOHN ND

        ARRL Section : ND
       Club/Team : TEAM: METRO MUTTZ

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
         3.5       5      5    3
           7      92      92   34
          14     195     195   41
       Total     292     292   78

           Score : 22,776
             Rig : TS-570D(G)

        Antennas : ProAm Mobile Verticals

         Soapbox : Thanks to all who copied my rather poor signal from ND. I hope that I was able to help some with their WAS awards for RTTY. Due to high winds, I was not able to install two antennas that I had planned on. In fact, the wind actually blew down one of them several times. I decided to try the mobile single band antenna on the trunk of my car with a long feed line from the hotel room. So, you worked me when I was using a ProAm mobile antenna, about three feet above the ground! Changing bands always involved running outside and changing to a different ProAm. It was amazing that I was able to confirm QSOs with G4, S5, F6, KP4 and KH6 in addition to NA. Thanks!

For a QSL, just send one to my home address in QRZ.COM or LoTW. I will upload to
LoTW, but it may be a while as they are trying to correct a problem with my account.

73,

John W9ILY/0