[RTTY] RTTY via LoTW - WHO HAS WHAT? Again

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Wed Jul 25 15:59:53 EDT 2007

I wrote earlier that I used DXBASE for my logging
program and that I programed a SQL query to obtain my
total for LOTW and RTTY.

Several of the guys here informed me that there was
already a report in DXBASE that would do that.  Thank
you.  But when I ran it, it give me a total of 172 I/O
the 169 that I reported.

Checking I found that I did get two (2) new ones.
a 8Q and AP came in since the last time I ran my
query.

But that is only 171 not 172.  My query said 171 and
DXBASE report said 172.

The missing country is a "DELETED" Country. ZS1
Penguin Is. which I got credit in the LOTW.

So short story, I got two new ones and DXBASE RTTY
LOTW Report does not exclude Deleted Countries.

I wonder how much time I wasted at work on this?  HI
HI

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.