[RTTY] Man these RTTYers are FAST! - Followup

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Sun Jul 29 20:39:02 EDT 2007

Hi Bob

My highest QSL counts from LOTW are from RTTY stations.

I uploaded 15,750 Q's in the past month and got WAS RTTY and DXCC.  Most of
the WAS and DXCC cards are from RTTY op's.

I am in pretty good shape for 5BWAS on RTTY when the spots come back.  I
have 35 on 80, 46 on 40, 48 on 20, 22 on 15 and 5 on 10.

I'm hoping things start to pick up on 10 and 15 this season as the spots
start to dribble back again.  73
Tom W7WHY

K0RC wrote:

Here's a follow-up regarding RTTY QSLing via LoTW.

You may recall I said I had better than a 25% return rate in less than 24
hours after the chads had settled in the chad box (old timer).

Last week I uploaded 423 NAQP QSOs and now I show 213 confirmations from the
NAQP... so far!

That's a rate of return of 50.35% in about a week.

Thanks to everyone for the Q's and thanks for the QSL's!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN