[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup & CQWW RTTY records updated

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 31 21:32:27 EDT 2007

I've updated the records for the ARRL RTTY Roundup to include 2007 results and the CQWW RTTY contest to include 2006 results.  I'll
work on the others as I find time (CQ WPX RTTY 2007 is next in line).

You can find all RTTY contest records on rttycontesting.com at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/records.html

On another note, my next door neighbor is selling his house and I'm thinking of buying it and renting it out.  I can put another
tower over there, but having never been a landlord before, I could use some pointers.  If there any landlords out there, I'm eager
to hear of your experiences.  Thanks...

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com