[RTTY] getting started

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Sun Jun 3 23:19:37 EDT 2007

Tad,

If you are going to do FSK with the microKEYER, you will need
to use the MMTTY plug-in with WriteLog. There is a timing issue
between Writelog's FSK and the virtual port software library used
to build microHAM Router.  It looks like the problem will be
resolved in the updated software library that is being used for
Router with Vista support expected to be ready later this summer.

However, for the time being, use the MMTTY plug-in or use AFSK.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America
       http://www.microHAM-USA.com