[RTTY] expedition to Islas Cabras NA122

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Wed Jun 6 16:34:30 EDT 2007

This actually brings up a question: is there a big demand for RTTY
IOTA stations?  I'll be in Key Largo, Florida, an IOTA entity, for a couple
of weeks in early August (underwater archeology course), and am
wondering if it's worth taking a radio and antenna.

73, doug

   From: "herman" <on4qx at telenet.be>
   Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 22:21:14 +0200

   Hello group,

   Next week we are at the Island Cabras with a group from the Dominican Republic
   Cabras was no more on the air the last 18 years
   There will be 4 stations on the air:  one on 6 m -- 2 on SSB and one RTTY

   >From 11-17 june 2007
   Call   HI0C   NA 122
   QSL via ON4IQ
   See You all next week