[RTTY] RTTY with an Icom radio

Doug Hall k4dsp.doug at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:25:23 EDT 2007

765 or 756? Jim's comment about it being bombproof make me think it
really is the older 765, and not any of the newer rigs.

The older IC-765 really was a great radio. It works well on RTTY, and
can handle FSK as well as AFSK. When wired for FSK you can also use
narrow filters in the IF which is nice.

73,
Doug, K4DSP