[RTTY] i THINK I SHOULD APOLOGIZE 2 W3MF

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Jun 11 11:54:27 EDT 2007

Don't feel TOO bad Bill, I had a similar incident with my Icom 781. I was running a CW contest and found several signals below 14.000 and thought some of the East Coast Superstations had lost their mind, "one-upping" each other trying to be the lowest signal on the band! It turned out to be overload of the front end of the IC-781... who would have thunk?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 6