[RTTY] ANARTS RTTY Contest

Graeme Caselton gcaselton at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 19:42:03 EDT 2007

ANARTS RTTY Contest

CallSign Used : G6CSY

Band : ALL
Power : LOW ~50W
Mode : RTTY
Station : Icom IC-7400, Hygain vertical [10-40], 20m long inverted L
[80]
Software: N1MM Logger V6.11.0

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec   Cnt
         3.5       3      12    3    0    0
           7      31     164   18    3    2
          14      44     351   16    8    2
          21       7      49    5    0    1
          28       2       6    1    0    0
       Total      87     582   43   11    5

           Score : 157,140

I agree with Phil, conditions were very poor. I expect to work the
same number of stations on 80m that I work on 40m.....not this time!

Heard a lot more than I worked, especially W/VE, most of which could
not dig me out of the noise. Best on 40m, aside from GU0SUP [!], was
PY2NY. 20m was hard going with all the east coast US regulars way
down on usual. Unexpected though was A45WD. The only outside EU QSO
on 15m was with LT0H, who had to work hard for the 33 points!

Noticed that N1MM kept flagging NP3D/NY2 with 'suspect call'.

Managed to beat 2006 scores so a PB achieved. Thanks to all for their
hard work!

Graeme
G6CSY