[RTTY] ANARTS

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 12:42:50 EDT 2007

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec   Cnt
     7      28     106    1   11    0
    14     120    1375   27   16    6
    21       2      25    1    1    0
 Total     150    1506   29   28    6
                                           Score: 515,152

Propagation was not the best, as we all know. But it was still a fun contest
and I was able to put in a little more time than usual. VK4UC, John, was the
only VK call I found and worked. I pointed the beam at VK land at all the
times I usually have propagation and called CQ many times. Maybe they did
not have a path to the USA? Everywhere I turned I kept running into Andrei,
NP3D/NY2. He was doing a great job. I was pleased to better my score from
last year. Everyone seemed to use "AGN" many times. I still am not sure
about some of the times I received. I will be back next year.

73 and thanks for the Q's...  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M