[RTTY] ANARTS ZC4LI SOST HP

Steve and Judy hodgson at cytanet.com.cy
Fri Jun 15 08:32:50 EDT 2007

>                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest
>
> Call: ZC4LI
> Operator(s): STEVE
> Station: ZC4LI
>
> Class: SOST HP
> QTH: ESBA  CYPRUS
> Operating Time (hrs): 30

>   80:  021    128    11
>   40:  098   1274    39
>   20:  550   8486    90
>   15:  220   2905    65
>   10:  077    473    22
> --------------------------
> Total:  966  13266   227  Continents = 6  Total Score = 18,069,792
>
> Club: ESBA
>
> Comments:
>
> SO1R
>
> ANTENNAS:-   C/CRAFT A3S @ 50FT  TITANEX HD 160
> AMP:-        ACOM-1000
> RIG:-        IC-756 PROIII

Thanks to all concerned in running the contest and to everyone
for the Q's.
Condx were not very good on 80 and 40 thruout the contest but
it was nice to get a few Q's on 10.
Best hour was 54.
Gripes:-
I don't know who worked out the original points table but it somehow
doesn't seem quite fair to me that  South American stations are allocated
around 1300 points while European stations only get around  900.

73 and hope to cu in the next one,  Steve.