[RTTY] CIV repair

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Fri Jun 15 11:37:38 EDT 2007

I have used Scott Malcolm, who used to be a tech for Icom in WA, to fix a
couple of 2M radios.  I was impressed by how good and reasonably priced he
was.  I sent him a note this morning about a CIV repair, since that's been
discussed on here lately, and got a very prompt response from him, which is
below.

My impression is he replaces components rather than an entire board, which
seems to be popular nowadays.

He has great ratings on eham.net under repair services, I think.

Jim N7US

  _____