[RTTY] Survey

sheajohnw at aol.com sheajohnw at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 21:47:24 EDT 2007

I primarily use the MixW waterfall with AFSK.  I point and click to
place the two pointers on the signal, then move the signal to my
preferred audio frequency using the MixW "align" macro.  Fine tuning of
the signal with the pointers is accomplished using the mouse wheel.

I keep the speaker set on low volume and the TXR AGC set off.  Decoding
signal volume is controlled using RF Gain.