[RTTY] Upgrading?

ns5b at comcast.net ns5b at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 11:50:01 EDT 2007

I appreciate it, and also, thanks to everyone that responded to my message as well. Was a lot of good information presented to me. I went to the AA5AU sight too and was almost overwhelmed with good information there also. I will spend the next few days going over it and deciding what will work best with the existing equipment I have now, and add additional equipment later as needed. Funding will not allow me to upgrade my radio at present, but I saw several bench projects thet looked interesting, and should work fine.

Also, I don't know if I will do any contests just yet, but may be something I will be interested in doing later down the road. For now, I want to make sure I get the basics down "again", and get comfortable with that, then I will take the next step up.

Again, thanks to everyone for their help.

Best 73's
Steve, NS5B

From: Bill Turner <dezrat at copper.net>