[RTTY] Windows Software for HAL P-38 Card

Lawless, Loveless & Childress w7lv at cox.net
Thu Jun 21 20:01:18 EDT 2007

I have had a P-38 card in its original box for over 10 years (it seems).
I moved to a condo, which took me off HF RTTY. Now, with a yard, I'd
like to warm this old war horse up.

Used to run it under MS DOS 6.22, but DOS in the age of XP seems a bit
out of time. I have an old PII - 300 mHz with an ISA slot and lots of
RAM that I'd like to put to work.

I entertain any experience/anecdotes/guidance  RE:  appropriate software
that will run the P-38. I have WINNT WKS 4.0, WIN 98SE and WIN2K
Professional available for use, although I expect that NT 4.0 might be
clunky as well.

Please excuse this  Newbie-like  question, but I'd like to put the P-38
on the air again. CLOVER was a lot of fun, back then...

Not a lot of info from a Google search.

73 DE BUCK W7LV