[RTTY] ukrainedx sum

mw0cri mw0criwales at dogmaels.wanadoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 24 08:29:38 EDT 2007

          UKRAINRTTY Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2007-06-23

   CallSign Used : MW0CRI
     Operator(s) : DAVID

            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : MIXED
Default Exchange : 001
      Gridsquare : IO72PB

            Name : DAVID MARSTON
         Address : ROSARIO ,HIGH  STREET
                   ST-DOGMAELS
  City/State/Zip : CARDIGAN  PEMBS  SA43 3EF
         Country : WALES

    ARRL Section : DX
       Club/Team : CDXC
         Software: N1MM Logger V7.5.1

        Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Cty   SEC
          14  RTTY   156     288   33   13
          21  RTTY    68     112   20    7
          28  RTTY    28      44   15    4
       Total  Both   252     444   68   24

     time on :  7 hrs
           Score : 40,848
             Rig : ft 1000mp @ 100wtts

        Antennas : 2 ele steppir

         Soapbox : what poor conditions !!only managed 4 ja stations and 2 from south america and no north america at all ... that is a first in any contest. but glad to have some 10 meter qs in the log and also 15 meter.
did'nt have a antenna for 40/80 lost it in recent storm.
anyway big thank you for all that called me and my logs already on lotw
for anyone needing me .

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2007-06-24        Signature :