[RTTY] Setting up for NAQP RTTY Sprint

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Thu Mar 8 13:10:10 EST 2007

You know... it appears yesterday just was not my day! I created way too many "fox paws"...

I found a nice note in my inbox which pointed out that using the NEW math would correct the sequence in step # 3 below.

For three intervening QSO's the sequence needs to be 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, etc... I think I started off on the wrong finger when I was counting! :-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 6