[RTTY] First post, bandplan question

DJ3IW Götz goetzlin at t-online.de
Thu Mar 15 07:15:14 EST 2007

HI Martin,
I'm sure many of us contesteres will look out for you between 3528
to 3536. As far as I am aware that's also the window where the
JA stations may (and do) operate RTTY in contests. Just make it
simplex unless the pile gets to big. Than you might want to
announce a QSX around 3570 to 3600 all in kHz.
Your operating times however are no good for Europe on 80m.
Needs to be dark at our end too.

73 de Goetz, DJ3IW