[RTTY] BARTG Contest rules

Barry Murrell zs2ez at axxess.co.za
Sat Mar 17 12:17:43 EST 2007

Thanks John!

Whatever it's like in Wales, it's worse here!! With SFI at 69 and SSN for
the past few days at zero, can it get much worse? Still a couple of strong
stations around, but they are definitely in the minority this time!

At least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I have worked hard for my
meagre score!! Not easy when there are no other stations active in Africa
South of the Equator (at least none have been heard here!!) - makes 80
pretty much a non-starter and 40 a challenge, considering I have only wire
dipoles up at 30 feet on these bands!

Hope to hear you in the contest John - it's been a while! (over a year now
:-( )

73 de Barry ZS2EZ
(EX ZR2DX / ZR6DXB)
KF26TA - Port Elizabeth,South Africa