[RTTY] RESEND: RTTY Top List

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Mar 18 19:05:56 EST 2007

[the form is fixed, note new URL]

This is a RTTY DXCC "Top List" inspired by the one maintained by
I2EOW. The list is for RTTY QSOs only (no other digital modes). You
many include entities WORKED from the current DXCC list (no deleted
entities, confirmations not necessary).  The list is in order of
Total.  The highest total on each band will be highlighted. Will
anyone break 2000?  Remember, the ARRL DXCC Challenge only requires
1000 confirmations.

          http://hamradio.ad1c.us/rtty_toplist.htm

Please use the submission form at the bottom of that page (it will
make things easier for me).

I'll post the totals I receive in a few days.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us