[RTTY] RTTY Top List - thanks!

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Mar 19 07:37:37 EST 2007

Thanks to everyone who has submitted an entry to the RTTY Top List:

	http://hamradio.ad1c.us/rtty_toplist.htm

I've entered all calls received as of 1230z on Monday 3/19.  I'll do
the next update Monday night.

Please check your numbers and total - I made a couple of corrections
in people's totals.  TOTAL is the sum total of each band added
together, it is NOT just the number of different RTTY DXCC entities
you have worked.  See the top guys and you'll get the idea.

How log will Don AA5AU stay at the top?  I know of some people out
there that might be able to top him.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us