[RTTY] Peter I on LOTW?

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:29:30 EST 2007

Hi Bill and all:
I have 3Y0PI of 1994 QSL but not on RTTY, I started RTTY in September, 2003.
However, was lucky to make the ONLY QSO with 3Y0X in February, 2006. Guess
what mode?
You are right - RTTY! on 20 meters and have beautiful QSL right here!
I was getting ready to fly to Minsk, Belarus next morning and was packing
all my stuff and the same time watching DX Cluster. I saw 3Y0X in Cluster,
jumped to the Radio and after the third try, I got Them!
Hopefully, they will have some time soon to upload their Logs into LoTW,
will see.
And many other DX - peditions, as well.
LoTW is a Good Stuff.
73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D
(ex HC1/HC4/EW1AR/NP3D, HQ4R, HR4/EW1AR, V44/EW1AR/NP3D - All logs are in
LoTW)

2007/3/19, Bill Turner <dezrat at copper.net>:

> My all time favorite DXPedition, 3Y0PI of 1994, has apparently not
> submitted their log to LOTW. Any chance of this grievous oversight
> being corrected? :-)
>
> I do have the card but would like to see it in LOTW as well.
>
> How many of the RTTY faithful have Peter I worked on RTTY?
>
> Bill W6WRT

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D
WAS RTTY #455 (all via LoTW)