[RTTY] Date for contest

Vladimir Sidorov vs_otw at rogers.com
Wed Mar 21 06:27:33 EST 2007

Gents,

Quite too much talks on a simple item.
All CQ contests take part on a last full weekend of a month. Then, each CQ
contest takes place on a certain month. I never look at particulat dates
printed somewhere. I only know that if I am free on a last full weekend of
March, I'll have a chance to enter the WPX Phone. If the last weekend of
September is free (very seldom to me), I am lucky to play in the CQ WW RTTY,
and so on. There are no exceptions, everything is so plain easy:
Feb - WPX RTTY
Mar - WPX PH
May - WPX CW
Sep - CQ WW RTTY
Oct - CQ WW PH
Nov - CQ WW CW.
Take a last full weekend and you are done.

73,
Vladimir VE3IAE