[RTTY] Date for contest

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Mar 21 09:41:10 EST 2007

Hello Ken,

Don and I were trying to thin out the competition! ;-)

I'm glad Glenn straightened this out quickly. I have posted the correct dates (29/30 Sep 2007) to our local contesting reflector. I'm sure Don will update his website promptly too.

I always look forward to that first fall RTTY event.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 4