[RTTY] BARTG HF Contest and BARTG Awards

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Thu Mar 22 13:08:56 EST 2007

Hello all,

After the BARTG HF Contest last weekend, I would like to remind everyone
that applications for any of the BARTG Awards (with the exception of the
PSK31-40 award!) can be made using contacts from your log.

If you have enough entities to claim an award, email me a list of the
contacts in DXCC country order, plus a note of which award you are applying
for, and I will then get the contacts verified by our contest manager, John
GW4SKA.
Once they have been verified, payment can be made, and the award will be
processed by me.

Details of all BARTG awards can be found on the BARTG website -
www.bartg.demon.co.uk

Any queries can be made to me at pcooper at guernsey.net

Very best 73

Phil GU0SUP