[RTTY] Contest Dinner at DX Convention in Visalia

Jeff Stai jds at twistedoak.com
Tue Mar 27 21:33:45 EST 2007

hi - Reservations are now open for the Contest Dinner to be held on Friday April 27 at the
International DX Convention in Visalia, CA. You can find the reservation form here:

http://www.mldxcc.com/contestdinner2007.html

As with previous years, you MUST make a reservation in advance to be sure of getting a seat. If you
show up the day of the event with no reservation you MIGHT get a seat - please note that I had to
turn away people last year.

Payment of $35 per person will be accepted IN CASH at the door - no checks please! Yes that is a
higher price than last year**.

Our speaker this year will be Tim Duffy K3LR, and he will be telling us all about his "K3LR
Superstation".

Please forward this message to any potential attendees, club mailing lists, etc.

thanks & 73 - jeff wk6i

** The hotel changed its menu and pricing structure this year. Sorry.

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/
Winery Blog             http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/