[RTTY] RTTY WAS Honor Roll - thanks!

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Mar 30 09:58:09 EST 2007

The new RTTY WAS Honor Roll web page seems to be working well:

    http://hamradio.ad1c.us/rtty_was.shtml

Thanks to those of you have have re-loaded your totals.  Today I added a "date
picker" for the award date, to guarantee that the date is entered in the
correct format for the database.

If it's not too hard, please re-enter your totals from the old web page:

        http://hamradio.ad1c.us/rtty_was.htm

This will help save me the time of having to re-do all of them myself.  I'll
try to do a cleanup pass later this weekend.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us