[RTTY] WARC bands

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sat Mar 31 12:00:32 EST 2007

Hi all,

Well, 17m has been buzzing well this afternoon!
I have managed a few, but trying to find some space to call CQ was hard
work. I did manage a couple of W4's, and one has already been confirmed on
LoTW!
Also bagged jan OX3DB for a new country on that band, and in between, I
popped down to 40m and worked HV0A for another new band-slot.

I see on the cluster loads of folk moaning that they have spent 2 hours
calling HV0A. I put my call ONCE at the tail end of a contact and got him!

I am hoping to be on 17m tomorrow as well, and maybe 30m later on too.
I am off to the pub shortly, so I doubt I will be on 30m tonight.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP