[RTTY] Extra Comports board

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Wed May 2 10:29:45 EDT 2007

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 02 May 2007 00:42:09 +0000, K0BX <jduerbusch at sbcglobal.net>
 wrote:

>I put the card in the computer, XP found it, I used the CD that came
>with the card for XP to find the drives and all is well.  Both comport
>installed, no problems and they work!!

I'm glad you got it to work, these things can be tricky.

About a year ago I bought a different 2-port card and could not get it
to work in my XP machine despite hours of messing with baud rates,
etc, etc. I finally gave up and installed two 1-port cards and they
worked fine. I'm sure there's a message in here somewhere. :-)

Bill W6WRT