[RTTY] New module for DL-DX RTTY Contest

DJ3IW Götz goetzlin at t-online.de
Sat May 5 09:11:05 EDT 2007

Hello friends and RTTY contesters!

The DL-DX-RTTY-Contest-Group has made some changes to the
rules. Two new classes were introduced and some restrictions
to the old classes were added. For details see www.drcg.de.

Carsten DL1EFD kindly made the neccessary changes to his
Writelog add-on and support of Cabrillo log and summary
sheet generation.
The updated module WLCM_DL1EFD_070501.exe can be found on
Carstens homepage www.dl1efd.de.

When testing the new module this writer stumbled accross
a MS installation idiosyncrasy: I had to DEinstall the
existing DL1EFD and then install the new one. Otherwise
the changed module was not available.

Please no comments or questions to me - I am only the messenger
and shall be not at home for the next three weeks.

73 and cu all in the July DL-DX-RTTY contest.
Goetz DJ3IW