[RTTY] New Call Sign VE3JI

Amos, Ian ian.amos at sap.com
Tue May 8 13:09:23 EDT 2007

Just to let everyone know I snagged a new 2 letter call sign after all
these years of whining and complaining about busted Qs on CW because of
to many dots and long phonetics on SSB.  RTTY has never been to bad just
the extra character gets busted on my weaker signal sometimes.  So I
thought I would try the new call out this past weekend on the ARI test
and would you just know it one station insisted that I had a 2 x 1 call.
Oh well,  I guess I need one of them as well

So now I am trying to update all my files Log book of the world, eQSL,
friends file etc.

See you all on the bands

Ian
VE3JI / VE3ESH