[RTTY] VOLTA contest

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 13:05:02 EDT 2007

This is always a fun contest, even with the poor propagation. I was
surprised to get the 2 contacts on 10 meters. You never know. I did take
time out from 1800z to 2100z to work the FISTS CW Spring Sprint. With my
limited time to contest, it was a challenge to work 2 contests. There were
several "AGN ?" macros used. I never did get a run going on my CQ's. Thanks
to all who worked me. I had 14 1st time calls.

  All band-Single Op-low power ( 75 watts )

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec
     7       8      67    3    4
    14      39     522   17    7
    21       5      33    1    3
    28       2       5    0    2
 Total      54     627   21   16

       Score: 1,252,746

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M