[RTTY] VOLTA contest

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon May 14 14:55:23 EDT 2007

At 01:30 PM 5/14/2007, you wrote:
>Should one get a response from a Robot after submission or do we have
>to check fon the 'received logs' page - when it is updated ?
>

>73 Graham M5AAV
>____

I sent my log in yesterday around 2200Z and received this 5 mins ago:

Jerry W4UK

To: "'Jerry Flanders'" <jeflanders at comcast.net>
Subject: R: W4UK SOAB HP VOLTA 2007 RTTY

Dear OM,we confirm that your A. VOLTA RTTY CONTEST log has been received.

This message does NOT confirm that your log is complete, that its format is
correct, nor even that it can be decoded and read by our software.

After check up on your log, you will be contacted by e-mail if we find any
problem with it. List of received logs will be published and update on

www.contestvolta.it

Please check there if your log gets "OK" status flag. Feel free to contact
us for any request, doubt or problem that you might have at the follow
e-mail: info at contestvolta.it

Please DON'T re-send your log unless you hear from us. Please re-send it if
your call sign doesn't appear in the received logs page on

www.contestvolta.it

Thank you for your partecipation.Results will be published in September.

73, rgr The Volta Rtty Contest Contest Team