[RTTY] wae - packet?

Jeff Stai jds at twistedoak.com
Fri Nov 9 13:40:31 EST 2007

hi Scott - I have pored over the rules and poked around the website. I can only assume that the lack
of mention of packet either way means it is understood one way or the other for WAE contests. I'm
hoping someone who actually knows what the custom is in this case can educate me.

I have never had the chance to work WAE and look forward to getting on for it and working lots of
stations. If it is permitted, it's also a chance to practice for a future contest in which I do plan
to enter using packet, as permitted by the rules of that contest. I don't subscribe to the notion
that packet is inherently "unsportsmanlike" and sometimes enjoy including it in my contest toolbox
when it is permitted, explicitly or customarily.

73 - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/
Winery Blog             http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/